Career Planning Questions
Planning your career is a hard task. Most people struggle with these for years and some never find a career that fits. Here are some questions one should ask oneself when figuring out what career path to take:
• What is your dream?
• Where do you see yourself five years from now?
• What are your short and long term career goals?
• What kind of work do you prefer to do in a company
• What kind of company are you looking for?
• What career path are you trying to go for?
• What are your future career plans?
• Do you prefer a small or a large company?
• How much do you want to make?
• What have you done to achieve your career goals?
• What are some of the things you would like to avoid in career?
• What are some of your strengths that you can utilize in jobs?
These questions can be used as a guide to help you find your career path, but in order for you to actually find one that fits, you have to go out there and experience different careers. Often, people go through two or three careers before they find one that fits them.